• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Terrace Farm

sirblu

What happened to the Terrace Farm? They used to be available in the 3rd level of GE but for the past few months I've gone through lvl 4 and have not seen one offered. Have they been discontinued? Or are they available somewhere else now?

DeletedUser31592

I've got multiples in inventory in multiple cities. Still around. I picked up 2 last week. Do you have a ToR? I get them as rewards from relics, too.

sirblu

Yeah - Got a ToR. Thanks for the info - just wondering since I haven't seen one available for months.

Salsuero

They rotate the rewards in the chests. I have way more than I want in inventory... I'm glad that they aren't permanently offered.

sirblu

They rotate the rewards in the chests. I have way more than I want in inventory... I'm glad that they aren't permanently offered.
Thanks Salsureo, I hadn't seen one offered in a really long time. I hope they offer them again soon as I would really like to have one. I have an abundance of Tribal Squares and Scared Sky Watches, more than I'll ever use. Too bad we can't trade these for them in the market like we do with goods.

Glad they are not discontinued so there is still a chance. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Jools1956

Thanks Salsureo, I hadn't seen one offered in a really long time. I hope they offer them again soon as I would really like to have one. I have an abundance of Tribal Squares and Scared Sky Watches, more than I'll ever use. Too bad we can't trade these for them in the market like we do with goods.

Glad they are not discontinued so there is still a chance. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Won my first terrace farm yesterday. Level 64 GE.

DeletedUser31592

This is like the 3rd week in a row it has been TF and SSW for me. Luckily, I keep getting the SSWs. I have room for them. TFs? Not so much,