• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The #2 Guy in My Colonial Neighborhood

DeletedUser27889

I don't understand what any of that has to do with anything... No that isn't a lot of TFs and certainly not what I would call a lot of SoKs. I've been playing 2 1/2 years and I currently have 11 TFs, only 4 put down. I also know I deleted about 2-3 of them when I didn't want to waste a store building and knew I had several more in inventory. Being in CA means nothing, you have no idea how long a person has been playing to acquire the things that you see.

Triopoly Champion

I forgot to mention about the amount of Sacred Sky Watch he owns, I have 0 of them so far and I finish around half of CA GE level 4 every week.

My Traz is only at level 6, but his is at level 11. He probably has acquired more Terrace Farms somewhere else other than in GE level 4.

DeletedUser27889

lol the 6 SSWs? I have 20 all acquired since their release with GE 4. I don't know if they were available in any other specials but mine all came from GE. Don't know what traz has to do with it either, maybe you mean ToR as those buildings are in the jades? Personally mine is 8 but I've gotten many many more SSWs from the 64th chest, and sometimes in the 48th chest if I'm not mistaken than any relics provided. Those buildings just take nothing but time to amass. I have 13 fountains of youth in the inventory as well, it's nothing but time. You can't tell how long a persons been playing by what era they are in. ForgeDB pegs his MK city as being slightly over 1 year with 3.5K battles. (more than I have at more than twice the city age). That is also his lowest point world. He seems like a good player but nothing he has is remarkable or out of the ordinary in the least. I don't mean that as an insult to him but he obviously knows the game well, you'd almost expect him to have more SSWs given his time in game but maybe he doesn't or didn't finish GE each week.

If you're not getting to the last lvl 4 encounter than you are missing out on the main source of these buildings. Each week is typically a SSW or a store building 50/50 a FoY 50/50 store, a TF 50/50 store or 50/50 TF and SSW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshmeboy

Sorry Tuck...that could have been playing for three months...I had double the Sok's in Z by that time....

DeletedUser30312

What does having a mediocre amount of SoKs and Terrace Farms have to do with being an expert in GvG?

Exactly. All one can really infer from this city is that the player has some decent skill at GE, thus the TFs. No way to know if he fights it or negotiates, though the attack GBs, Traz, Rogue Hideouts, and victory achivement suggests he or she knows how to fight. For all we know this player could be on mobile and can't GvG without resorting to Puffin or a similar browser.

But @bohse is more correct. That's a really good plunder target: not too many Watchfires, and no defense GB. There's a Monastery and Elephant Fountain, but I'm eyeballing the city's defense somewhere around 50% with no attack boost unless the army has a drummer boy or Color Guard (weak for CA anyway unless you've got a beastly defense this city doesn't have). Looks like a full Indian Palace, 8 TF for the picking unless the player gets stupid and doesn't make goods or FP, and paper and porcelain production assuming it's boosted and the player isn't spamming unboosted goods production.