• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The best Maharaja's Indian Palace Set Layout

DeletedUser29689

I've acquired 11 Maharaja's Palace so far, but I only had 4 Bandar Playground. I was playing around with the layout, and I found a way to make it work so that all 11 Palaces have the +4 boost! I'm pretty sure this is the most efficient layout since there are even empty gaps throughout that can store anything that doesn't need a road.

http://imgur.com/a/uR3c7

Let me know what you think!

qaccy

Wouldn't the 'most efficient' not have any empty (or otherwise wasted) space, though? :p It's also a bit too visually unappealing to me, symmetry and all...that being said, good job figuring out how to make such an odd collection of buildings work out in the end, and doing so in a way that could fit fairly easily in a standard city layout (6-wide gaps between roads aren't too unusual especially in the lower ages).

DeletedUser29055

Congratulations. That gives you a lot of goodies. Well, the empty space can be filled with watch fires, victory towers, ritual flames.

DeletedUser29689

Wouldn't the 'most efficient' not have any empty (or otherwise wasted) space, though? :p It's also a bit too visually unappealing to me, symmetry and all...that being said, good job figuring out how to make such an odd collection of buildings work out in the end, and doing so in a way that could fit fairly easily in a standard city layout (6-wide gaps between roads aren't too unusual especially in the lower ages).

If you're making a chain of them, it is more efficient having gaps because those are the empty spaces you didn't have to use more sub-buildings for. You can use less of the +happiness ones and fill them with watch fires or victory towers like Alvadora said!