• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The DiviNe Army(TDA)

DeletedUser

Hey everybody! There is a new guild on the rise!

The DiviNe Army is only 2 weeks old and already ranked in the top 50 guilds with only 22 members at the moment.
Currently there is a 1,000 point requirement to join the guild. This number is subject to rise sometime in the future.

We are a competitive guild that helps eachother out by polishing and motivating buildings, in-guild trading, and combining our total points together to try and obtain a top spot among the FOE guilds.

Members that reach 2,000 points AND 25 battles won will be given the title of a "Forge Knight"
Members that reach 10,000 points AND 100 battles won will be given the title of a "Champion"

Please leave a post on this thread if you meet the requirement and would like to be a part of The DiviNe Army.

thanks

DeletedUser

thanks darktwist, your not by chance posting cause you want to join are you?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately no, my computer throws bugs left and right with this game. When it is released out of beta, I will resume my gameplay.

DeletedUser

I'm interested in checking out your guild :)

I believe I meet the requirements, and I am looking for a guild! I desperately need trading partnets, and I currently have stone, lumber, ebony, and limestone deposits. thanks for your consideration :)

DeletedUser2832

Good evening. I am currently looking for a new guild as the one I am with is very small and its members not active or supportive. Love to hear back from you.