• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Forge

DeletedUser60

Gather at The Forge folks!

Build strong cities.

Trade your wares.

Share knowledge.

Enjoy unique guild benefits.

Take part in an active Guild Forum.

Stale bead, hard cheese, cold porridge, and warm ale for everyone.

Requirements for Membership:

10,000 game points, 300 battle wins.

Must be active in PvP Tourneys.

The Forge has a full roster of active players. We do however try to keep an open spot or two for active and enthusiastic warriors. If this is you, drop me a line.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser60

Looking for an active guild?

The Forge has one spots available for active players with at least 10,000 points,
or 5,000 points and an endless supply of diamonds :)

Remember: The fly in your ale is just one of the benefits at The Forge.

DeletedUser60

Thank you for bumping The Forge's recruiting thread again.

Your continued support and endorsement of The Forge and The Forge family of guilds is greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser

Honestly glad I can help. The more population we get in game and the more active we make the forums, the more we will attract people. The less people we have in our Guild the more resources we get from each other's members.

This game is basically the...

[video=youtube;Ga-ijQP0KxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-ijQP0KxY[/video]

DeletedUser

I would like a spot in teh new player guild until I get good enough to be in the Real Forge
IGN: whiteoak123

DeletedUser2072

may i join, if not here then the new player guild till i am ready

DeletedUser1197

Just wanted to say thanks for taking me in,this is the most my buildings have ever been polished and motivaded, good to be in an active guild, with lots of good trading....

DeletedUser60

Thanks Magnustus, happy to have you with us.

Yes folks...there really is a guild where the members actively trade, actively polish & motivate, and...yes it is so, they even post in the forums. Yes it's true.

A few coveted spots available. War mongering PvP types welcome.

DeletedUser

If you are still seeking new players into your guild, I am seeking a guild. I've just started today so a bit new but I come from many more advanced PVP type games. If its a dedicated war monger you are seeking, I'm your guy.

DeletedUser

IGN: Killhank

please send invite I've been playing for about 2 or 3 days now. and I enjoy the game. willing to learn and become better.

DeletedUser2215

guilds schmeilds :razz:I've been playing for 4 days now give or take and this is my first PVP type game...joining a guild has no benefits but only a fly in your cup :laugh: and in all honesty will keep you from expanding since you can't trade but only amongst eachother...

scratch that! I might try it for a while n see how I like it ;)

DeletedUser

I am just entering Iron age. Conquered Iron Age PvP tower but I can't trade my marble for wine with anyone in my neighborhood yet to open militia. I would like to join your new player guild to trade goods. I play a few hours at least once or twice a day in morning and night. 1700 points, so far

DeletedUser2215

I PLAY ALL FRIGGIN DAY AND NOONE REALLY POLISHES ME WELL :blink: accept me? Let me play with the big dogs........

i leave my comp up and do what i can when i pass by and even my 3 yr old son even collects my coins for me LMAO!

DeletedUser

Hello,
I am seeking an active guild. No stranger to pvp.

Thanx,
Zorco

DeletedUser

I'm interested in joining your beginners guild, IGN sunshade at a little over 2K points. Assuming you still have a pulse, of course. :)

Thanks for your consideration!

DeletedUser

From what I can see, The Forge is almost full. I don't know how often they check this thread. You may want to contact the guild directly to increase your chances of entry. Don't give up, there are guilds that are still accepting members.