• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] The golden age of hunters

Azul Profundo

Great day for all
When i restarted the game, i noticed a detail in the Tutorial, when Ragu Silvertongue says ''Wonderful! Click on the hunter to produce a trophy. This production option will give you 7 supplies.'' and i entered the Hunter, in the first option appeared 8 Trophies to be produced and soon after observing and comparing the other Hunter productions i realize that they all contain more supplies, old remnant version ?

Johnny B. Goode

Great day for all
When i restarted the game, i noticed a detail in the Tutorial, when Ragu Silvertongue says ''Wonderful! Click on the hunter to produce a trophy. This production option will give you 7 supplies.'' and i entered the Hunter, in the first option appeared 8 Trophies to be produced and soon after observing and comparing the other Hunter productions i realize that they all contain more supplies, old remnant version ?

7 is the base production for the 5 minute cycle in the Hunter. You get 8 when you have the Happiness modifier for having an Enthusiastic population. I'm not seeing that icon in your screen grabs, but that's the difference. I just tested this in a brand new city I started earlier today, and when I delete enough Happiness buildings to make my population merely Happy instead of Enthusiastic, it changes the production numbers back to 100% of base rather than 120%.

DreadfulCadillac

7 is the base production for the 5 minute cycle in the Hunter. You get 8 when you have the Happiness modifier for having an Enthusiastic population. I'm not seeing that icon in your screen grabs, but that's the difference. I just tested this in a brand new city I started earlier today, and when I delete enough Happiness buildings to make my population merely Happy instead of Enthusiastic, it changes the production numbers back to 100% of base rather than 120%.
Exactly. Happy populations spend money, therefore leading to more inflation. So ultimately my answer off:
Inflation
is correct lmao

Johnny B. Goode

Exactly. Happy populations spend money, therefore leading to more inflation. So ultimately my answer off:

is correct lmao
No, your answer is bassackwards. Getting 8 Trophies produced instead of 7 isn't inflation, it's increased productivity due to the workers being Enthusiastic. It's basic economics. The workers aren't paying more, they're producing more. It's a concept that escapes the white collar set. Happy workers work harder.