• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Impossible Battle

bomber9530

1487573297682.jpg

1487573300051.jpg

I spent the last 2 days trying to get past this encounter in this weeks Guild Expedition. I have a 120% Attack and 90% Defense boost going against an enemy with only 75% Attack and Defense boost. I tried several different troop combinations and even tried negotiating several times. I lost every troop I had and still somehow was not able to beat it. Even if I lost only 1 troop in the first wave, when the 2nd wave came around, the enemy units were able to kill most of my troops with FULL health before I was even given a chance to move. This does not make sense given my %'s were far higher than theirs. Last week I had no problem passing 48.

What's the trick to beating this fight?

Lucifer1904

I have had the same problem. I had double their % and still got my **** kicked. So I just negotiated til I got past.

DeletedUser26154

What's the trick to beating this fight?

Try a Champion and seven Rogues, or an MG Team with seven Rogues.
I can't remember which of the two I used, but it was one of those two combos to get past it.
And diamonds to revive fallen and weak troops after the first wave.

DeletedUser8902

Try a Champion and seven Rogues, or an MG Team with seven Rogues.
I can't remember which of the two I used, but it was one of those two combos to get past it.
And diamonds to revive fallen and weak troops after the first wave.
Yup, One MG, 7 rogues. no Auto, charge the rogues IN, Keep the ActualMD team back and to the side. Use the rogues on the Open spaces(or rocks, lol, if any) concentrate on the tankers, then rocket launchers. you will have enough for round two, same tactic. easy money.

DeletedUser10789

Well, personally just to make sure you should try 2 units with 6 rogues. This way, even if you lose one of them, you still have another for round two.

But here I would take a different approach. I would use 2 Rockets and 6 Rogues. I would do this.
On Wave 1, you should get rushed. I would not panic, as you need them to turn your rogues for you. Once it is your Turn, I would take out their Rockets, UNLESS they already went. If they already have GONE, I would take out the troops rushing you. I would move around and try to stay out of their range. But this is trial and error for you. The rockets are pretty deadly in this case, so make sure you hit what's coming at you, UNLESS you have troops NOT turned. If you have troops NOT turned, I would move them up one or two squares to entice a hit. YES, you can bait them into hitting you. That's the trick in taking away a hit from them. Remember the rogues are key, as they absorb the hits for you.

Ok, Wave 2: Does not matter what you have left, as long as you have 1 Rocket and 5 rogues you can still win easily.
The rockets are good against the tanks (they have a bonus against them), so do this.
The game will probably alternate your rockets to rockets, as they are the same units. Meaning they will go, then you go.
How I use to and still do is NOT hit the first one that goes for them, BUT the second one. This way, I get a second shot in on them and POOF, they are gone. So, let the first one hit you and it should turn a rogue for you. Then you just pick off the Rockets and Heavy's coming your way, while you back up and stick to the corners. That's an easy winner for you, honestly. Try that and you will get the hang of fighting with the Rockets, they are pretty nice and good in PME Age. I hate when people say this is too powerful for such and such, when they just don't understand how a troops works. All units from each age are different and some are better than others. That's the game and it is all about choosing what works best for what you are fighting against.

Good Luck and if you need anything, mail me and I am happy to help you. :)

Oh, if you can't seem to get past it, remember, you can always use your tavern silver to give you a better boost. Hehe.

Steve - LordStevie