• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The little things - Thanks InnoGames

DeletedUser38659

We've all seen the annoying little Runestones in Viking settlements. I'm one of those obsessive guys who deletes any that aren't full size and replaces them until they all stand tall.

But have you noticed the Simple Clay Hut in the Egypt Settlement. There are enough variations that your town doesn't look too symmetrical. It really pleases the eye. For this I am truly grateful. It's the little things that InnoGames does for us that make the big difference in whether I play FoE or revert to some of my old favorites.

WinnerGR

There was a little discussion about this in the forum archaeology thread as @UBERhelp1 found out that there did not used to be 5 goods in each age and we take that for granted.

( or at least I used too )

DeletedUser38659

Thanks. I'll have a read of the @UBERhelp1 thread when my eyes are not burning from long hours of driving and playing FoE (Not simultaneously.....usually)