• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Order of the Circle (A Beginners Guild)

• Thread starter DeletedUser9178
  • Start date

DeletedUser9178

Dear Ladies and Lords of Brisgard,

I am Galldeave, Leader and Founder of the Order of the Circle.

The Order is a small, yet productive Guild, whose main focus is getting those who are new to FOE into a helpful community.

While we rarely decline prospective Fellows, we are more interested in players who are ready to Motivate / Polish our Fellows daily. Players who regularly produce goods and seek active trade are also desired.

If you are interested in joining the Order of the Circle please send me a message and I will gladly send you an invitation. It does not matter what age you are in, we do not discriminate.

Good'ay Ladies and Lords of Brisgard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game and need to join a small guild to move forward.

DeletedUser9178

Hello JohnnyT505,

I am thankful for your interest. I have sent you an invitation to the Order of the Circle. You can find the invite in your News Menu.
We are glad to call you a Fellow.

Cheers,

DeletedUser

Dear Ladies and Lords of Brisgard,

I am Galldeave, Leader and Founder of the Order of the Circle.

The Order is a small, yet productive Guild, whose main focus is getting those who are new to FOE into a helpful community.

While we rarely decline prospective Fellows, we are more interested in players who are ready to Motivate / Polish our Fellows daily. Players who regularly produce goods and seek active trade are also desired.

If you are interested in joining the Order of the Circle please send me a message and I will gladly send you an invitation. It does not matter what age you are in, we do not discriminate.

Good'ay Ladies and Lords of Brisgard.

I am also looking for a guild. Been playing for about a week and ready to take it to take it to the next level