• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] The Store on PC

Nicholas002

when you place Fps on someone else's Gb, there is a chance to get in return, some Fps, medals, and Bps. The arc boosts these rewards by a percentage which grows for each level. For example, if I win a spot for which the base reward is 10 FPs, 100 medals, and 1 BP, and I have a level 80 arc, which gives a 90% boost, I will win 19 Fps, 190 medals, and 2 BPs.

Captain Christian

I got the 1,000-for-500 deal once before. Unfortunately I was at roughly 450. Now I am sure to always keep at least 1,000 diamonds handy, in case something like that ever happens again.

Johnnie

when you place Fps on someone else's Gb, there is a chance to get in return, some Fps, medals, and Bps. The arc boosts these rewards by a percentage which grows for each level. For example, if I win a spot for which the base reward is 10 FPs, 100 medals, and 1 BP, and I have a level 80 arc, which gives a 90% boost, I will win 19 Fps, 190 medals, and 2 BPs.
Ty

Johnnie

How do you get FP that you can buy? In one of my worlds, I have 30 FP I can buy with gold and haven't bought that many. In my other world, I've bought many FP with gold and have hundreds more that I can but.

ExtraMile

How do you get FP that you can buy? In one of my worlds, I have 30 FP I can buy with gold and haven't bought that many. In my other world, I've bought many FP with gold and have hundreds more that I can but.
Right next to the option to purchase FP with coins, there is an option to purchase FP with diamonds as well. During the May Madness sale I believe there was an option to purchase FP with diamonds, but this option is much more rare and inconsistent (only during special sales).

I would advise strongly against using either though, as it is a horrible deal and there are much more efficient ways to spend your diamonds. The most efficient way to spend your diamonds is on more expansions (this will give you space for more buildings that give you FP and other resources). The second most efficient way to spend diamonds is on extra event currency or on buildings in special sales. This will give you more buildings that give you FP and other resources. Both of these options will give you more FP in the long run than simply using your diamonds to buy FP directly.