• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The True Powers of Alabaster and Brass

Triopoly Champion

With only 3 Alabaster Masons and 3 Brass Foundries, I already reached #6 in my Colonial neighborhood.

Knowing those goods are rare across multiple Colonial societies, I produce them despite being Colonial. Almost every neighbor's GBs produce tons of Coffee, Paper, Porcelain, Tar, Wire which is also the case for myself, there are no reasons to plant down Porcelain Manufacturer and Tar Kilns at this point. If I post a Brass trade for someone's paper with the ratio of 80:40, it often turns out to be an instant sell.
Forge of Empires - Colonial Alabrasster 05-29-2018.jpg

With this city layout, it feels much safer to advance to Industrial when the right time comes.
Forge of Empires - My Industrial City Design.jpg
I used the 4x5 HMA farm since I couldn't find the newest event building Menagerie in the FoE City Planner.

DeletedUser28670

With only 3 Alabaster Masons and 3 Brass Foundries, I already reached #6 in my Colonial neighborhood.

Knowing those goods are rare across multiple Colonial societies, I produce them despite being Colonial. Almost every neighbor's GBs produce tons of Coffee, Paper, Porcelain, Tar, Wire which is also the case for myself, there are no reasons to plant down Porcelain Manufacturer and Tar Kilns at this point. If I post a Brass trade for someone's paper with the ratio of 80:40, it often turns out to be an instant sell.
View attachment 10250

With this city layout, it feels much safer to advance to Industrial when the right time comes.
View attachment 10251
I used the 4x5 HMA farm since I couldn't find the newest event building Menagerie in the FoE City Planner.
Yes, add all the great buildings you don‘t have in a city planner and hope people don't notice.

Triopoly Champion

Yes, add all the great buildings you don‘t have in a city planner and hope people don't notice.
You didn't see the Town Hall, I'm still in Colonial at the current moment. Any design from Industrial up with be my future plan.

I posted several city designs with the Arc + Traz + Inno Tower trio for several months, I have them now, so fake becomes real.

Arc = fps production
Traz = military unit production
Inno Tower = city space saving

With these 3 mega GBs in place, the rest will just come 1 by 1, don't be surprised about my city a month or 2 later.

Triopoly Champion

Or do what I do way too often, Punch autobattle without thinking. Derp.
Champ races out and gets swarmed under then 7 rogues die...
I really should not be playing on 3 hours sleep.
Kids, i do these stupid things so you don't have to.
I always move my champion to the upper-left corner, then auto finish the battle, if works okay every time, however I must manually fight the tighter races.

Spent 200 diamonds for my last missing Kraken blueprint, then built it, but I'm going to level several of the GBs up before I lay more GB foundations -
Forge of Empires - The Kraken level 1.jpg

Algona has high level GBs including The Arc level 80 because he has played for a very long time, he has only CF + Cape more than my GB collections -
Forge of Empires - Algona City.jpg

Triopoly Champion

Maybe you really think you're pro. Let me say it clearly. You're not funny or pro.
The hard works of The Arc leveling is truly only before level 30 when people have to go through all the fp exchanges.

To bring The Arc up from level 30 to 70, it's really the Autopilot, borrowing other people's fps, then break even base on the 1.9x rules.

From level 70 to level 80 of The Arc, you have to put in some basic amounts, usually between 100-300 fps, to make the formula working again.

After level 80, some people choose to keep leveling, some players like Algona pause there.

Whatever you think of the pro, really only 1 type of the tactics that is already well known to my guild leaders.

DeletedUser25166

I hope some Alabaster falls on your head, this crap is getting old

DeletedUser32824

I have 0 goods buildings and instead rake in goods via my lvl 70 CF. I think I currently have like 13k of each LMA good then like 6k colonial and a few thousand of each inda good. I'm probably going to plow through the continent map and drop my second re-quest slot in favor of more negotiable expansions. I think I've been at the top of my LMA hood since I entered LMA save one time Lemur was in the same hood as me (his CF is like 120). And I just got my DT to 69 so now I don't really need any supply producing buildings in my city to fund UBQs.