• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

this game is stupid by far

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitmanjon

i thought it would be fun and it was but when you have players with far advanced military buildings. then that stupid charcoal express is never motivated when your attacked and all your large amount of stuff is gone to the whatever player (money) who knows. yea the major theme collect on time well real life is a problem and cant sit at computer the same time all the time, hey did i mention NOT MOTIVATED when they attack. happens way to often like its fixed, i spent money on game but way too expansive for nothing real. i mean come on its all fake and hundred dollars for a fake building REALLY. game really needed to be more fair but hay just sorry i wasted my time on this but didnt know it was that trash of a game. well i am out later people and remember produce those products for the bully.

BruteForceAttack

i thought it would be fun and it was but when you have players with far advanced military buildings. then that stupid charcoal express is never motivated when your attacked and all your large amount of stuff is gone to the whatever player (money) who knows. yea the major theme collect on time well real life is a problem and cant sit at computer the same time all the time, hey did i mention NOT MOTIVATED when they attack. happens way to often like its fixed, i spent money on game but way too expansive for nothing real. i mean come on its all fake and hundred dollars for a fake building REALLY. game really needed to be more fair but hay just sorry i wasted my time on this but didnt know it was that trash of a game. well i am out later people and remember produce those products for the bully.

Before your totally trash the game, see what you can do to mitigate the issue :)

e.g. ask a friend to always manually motivate your train, return the favor. Use self aid kit...

Lord Hamilton

Sorry you feel that way, i have not had the problem much ya others attack me and plunder sometimes it's part of game but i learned to build up my army and now the last 10 people to attack have lost, i would never rely on being motivated to win and battle.

MarktheMagnificent

I am so pleased that you are enjoying the game. It does seem to be helping you to chill out. It is always nice to read such positive comments. Perhaps you should introduce your friends to FoE, and maybe they will have as much fun as you.

Lord Pest

If your charcoal express isn’t being motivated within 24 hours...
1. Get better friends and guildmates
2. Use a self aid scroll on it.

The game presents a series of problems to solve. Every problem can be solved, some quicker and easier than others.
You can also play this game very successfully without spending a dime.

Plain Red Justice

Don't collect on time then it's not an issue. It's not like the FP or whatever garb a Charcoal express produces are the important stat; it's the Atk% complemented with long Dining cars that allows both you and your guild to qualify for GBG Checkers

Triopoly Champion

Wait, I'm confused. Was that a rage quit or just a rant post? :cool:
I think it's both. Players like OP need an easier world to play in. Some more experienced players should battle in the harder worlds.

Almost every decent game has at least easy, medium, hard difficulty levels except Forge of Empires.

Triopoly Champion

Perhaps it's fair to say that success takes at least half a year for the new players. Since more eras have been added in during the past few years, it can even take 1-2 years to reach the top without spending the diamonds.

Lady Gato

And what is the "top" -- the one with the most points? the one with the most fights? the one who's reached the end of eras? the one with the most points in Iron Age? It's all subjective in this game.

Emberguard

then that stupid charcoal express is never motivated when your attacked
if it’s not motivated then you aren’t receiving enough aid. Work on your friends list. Clear those that aren’t aiding, get friends who will aid and only collect supplies + coins buildings once a day. This’ll stretch your aid further allowing that train to get aided

The reason the train doesn’t get priority for aid is it doesn’t need aid to produce. So it’ll get aided after everything else as it shares priority with coin production. Had it been a Set instead of Link Chain then it wouldn’t be aidable at all

ArrowsOfTime

if it’s not motivated then you aren’t receiving enough aid. Work on your friends list. Clear those that aren’t aiding, get friends who will aid and only collect supplies + coins buildings once a day. This’ll stretch your aid further allowing that train to get aided

The reason the train doesn’t get priority for aid is it doesn’t need aid to produce. So it’ll get aided after everything else as it shares priority with coin production. Had it been a Set instead of Link Chain then it wouldn’t be aidable at all

pretty much what i was going to say

ArrowsOfTime

also i mean, if you think the game is stupid go play another game, don't bring hate to the people who worked hard to make a game many people love( thanks for the like ember)

Mr. Beepers

I understand where they're coming from though, I'm not supporting his behavior, but the game is very Toxic, and You do have alot of weird people you meet and have to deal with..... I had a life long friend on here since the beginning of the game. And well they asked how i was doing 1 day, and i told them i was having a bad day, and they unfriended me, after being friends for years.... I can totally understand pillaging, and raging and being upset. The game favors those who put money into it.... if you play the game without putting a cent into it, you will struggle, and you will have problems, But you should never take your issues out on players..... Just block them, or report them to the forum moderators.. so they can get in touch with the game developers and find a proper solution to fix it.

I struggle with the auction, i barely have any Trade Coins myself.... so i can never really get anything out of the auction... it annoys me, and upsets me, i even wrote a post about it... Hoping the Developers would get in touch with me.... It's hard to find "good, caring, friendly players that understand you completely.

My Advice to the original poster, if you're that unhappy, take a few weeks off, or find another interesting thing to do... Trust me, i've played alot of games in my lifetime, and i've seen alot of negative things come from all sorts of games. You just gotta try to do your best... If it's still not working... Take a breather, and just don't let it upset you.. Games are suppose to be fun, They may not be fair, or very understanding in your eyes, but everyone struggles and everyone has problems, You just gotta stay calm, and relax and don't let the trolls, or toxic players get to you, or rub you the wrong way.

ArrowsOfTime

I understand where they're coming from though, I'm not supporting his behavior, but the game is very Toxic, and You do have alot of weird people you meet and have to deal with..... I had a life long friend on here since the beginning of the game. And well they asked how i was doing 1 day, and i told them i was having a bad day, and they unfriended me, after being friends for years.... I can totally understand pillaging, and raging and being upset. The game favors those who put money into it.... if you play the game without putting a cent into it, you will struggle, and you will have problems, But you should never take your issues out on players..... Just block them, or report them to the forum moderators.. so they can get in touch with the game developers and find a proper solution to fix it.

I struggle with the auction, i barely have any Trade Coins myself.... so i can never really get anything out of the auction... it annoys me, and upsets me, i even wrote a post about it... Hoping the Developers would get in touch with me.... It's hard to find "good, caring, friendly players that understand you completely.

My Advice to the original poster, if you're that unhappy, take a few weeks off, or find another interesting thing to do... Trust me, i've played alot of games in my lifetime, and i've seen alot of negative things come from all sorts of games. You just gotta try to do your best... If it's still not working... Take a breather, and just don't let it upset you.. Games are suppose to be fun, They may not be fair, or very understanding in your eyes, but everyone struggles and everyone has problems, You just gotta stay calm, and relax and don't let the trolls, or toxic players get to you, or rub you the wrong way.
well said

Wwwoodchuck

Are you talking about the same game: Forge of Empires? I have not met any “toxic” people, though I am sure there are some, they are everywhere. There is no need to interact with anyone if you choose not to. You may have your own little city, not join a Guild and build or age away to your heart’s content. If anyone tries to contact you, just leave that conversation and put them on ignore. If they pillage you every day, just put in one or two more buildings so that what they pillage is not essential to your city’s survival. The hood will change in 2 weeks and the problem should go away.

People play the game just great without spending any money. As with any “free to play” game, those who do choose to support the developers/owners will get nicer things faster. If a person is active, they can get the same buildings during events. Granted, some may need RNG to make happen, but I have never failed to get a full level event building by logging in every day and doing all the available quests. But there really is nothing to win, or a way to win the game, it is not like that. If you are having fun, you are winning!

There is no need to struggle with anything to grow your city. The game does take time though. If someone were to rush ages, they would surely struggle to make ends meet. This can be resolved by sitting tight and address the issues one at time to correct. No city is terminally broken or uncorrectable.

If someone were to be having troubles and not enjoying the game for it being too difficult, I would recommend they read Guild descriptions and find one that will help new players. Send a nice note and ask if they have a mentor program where you can get one on one help from someone knowledgeable in the game. They can look over your city, ask some questions and help resolve any of the things that are making the game too difficult. If you follow their advice, and they really are a mentor, your city will be bustling and productive in no time!

QueenChaCha

This game can be fun you just have to play the game and stay away from toxic people. I have not ran into a toxic person yet. Just join if you like to game..??!!?!?!

Agent327

OP had his say and has not returned since. Continuing this has become meaningless because of that.

Locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.