• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Time of the Changelog updates

sirblu

Does anyone know what actual time the updates specified in the changelogs begin? Are they staggered to begin at local server times (which I would imagine) or are they set to begin based on the parent server in Europe which would be midnight here in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)?
I just don't want to make the mistake of logging on during that time.

DeletedUser28970

The exact starting times for anything are never given in advance. It's a Big Secret! LOL If they say the update is scheduled for the 6th of September that is as close as you are going to get. If the Fall Event is shown as starting on the 5th of September that is all they are going to say.

I have formulated that everything starts at midnight Guam time ... but that's just a guess. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer1904

The exact starting times for anything are never given in advance. It's a Big Secret! LOL If they say the update is scheduled for the 6th of September that is as close as you are going to get. If the Fall Event is shown as starting on the 5th of September that is all they are going to say.
Ignore the people behind the curtain pulling the strings...

DeletedUser

If I had to complain about something I would say Inno does not do a very good job at communicating downtime or issues. C-world was updated the other day at re-set with no notice. Also, a bug sent everyone a message that incidents were activated. Do you think they told us not to bother looking for them? No, I looked for 2 days before reading about it on the forum.
When we roll code at my job we send several courtesy messages days in advance that the server will be unavailable during the specified time. Of course some don't bother to read their email and we bounce them in the middle of whatever they were working on:D