• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

tips and tricks

Sure, why not.

My advice for new players is stop aging up. The tech tree isn't there for you to climb like a monkey. If you're not sure if you're ready to age up then you probably aren't. I recently went to TE and I'm still seeing people in my hood with no GBs or low level crap GBs along with goods and residential buildings as far back as Iron Age. Along with the obligatory smattering of partially finished event buildings. An quick and dirty rule of thumb is if you're consistently in the bottom half of your hood you have no business aging up. In fact, I would never age up if I weren't consistently at least in the top 10 of my hood.

yeah I agree I am aging up quicly only because my acc was stolen and my guild wants me in coilial age and It is not good to do so for new players I would sughest to build up your goods and coins/suplies before moving up to early midddle or higher