• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] TNM's FoE Toolset

DeletedUser29206

Currently in the process of creating a tool set for FoE and would like to share them with the community.

The first one on the list is an Iron Age Research Tool Calculator
-- It tracks how many resources are needed vs. available resources
-- Allow for auto deduction of completed research, so those resources are no longer calculated on the demand side.
-- Has a timer based on user's hourly production numbers. Display time expected to gather needed resources based on current production.
-- Has two columns one showing extra resource vs, resources still needed. Making it easier to determine what to trade and in what quantities.

it is currently being stored as a google sheet. i am not sure if it is ok to put the link here or not. perhaps someone can let me know either way.
-- if allowed and the community feels they would like to have research tools for other ages, just let me know which age and will work on it.

here are some screenshots so you have a better idea of what this actually is:

Clean copy ready to be filled out:

Filled copy with sample values

any feedback would also be appreciated

thanx in advance
TNM

DeletedUser29206

I'd like to see this list with the AF and OF age.

sorry I missed your reply, but yes this can be done, give me a few days and will have something for you to play with.

Do you need the Great Buildings for the eras / Sector map negotiation resources included in the calculations?