• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] ToR Blueprints Moved to Level 4?

DeletedUser26965

I think I'm having a nightmare and just wanted you to pinch me to be sure of what I just read, I know that the ToR prints everyone complained about that were in the last chest of level 3 finally got removed and the FoE world sighed a games gods blessing in unison but then much to my dismay I see the comment below. I mean that can't be real right? Like some sort of early April fool's joke, yeah? I mean certainly Inno wouldn't go out of their way to remove them from level 3 just to put them in level 4 right? Nah, can't be, that would just be silly.

Well, here's my complaint-of-the-day for Inno:

You removed the TOR prints as an option from the final battle of level 3 GE. YAY! Thanks for that. I won those prints 4 weeks in a row and it was getting ridiculous. Plus, by the time a guild's spent all the goods to unlock level 3, I think TOR prints are not what they're looking for.

Now, having done so well, you couldn't possibly keep it up. I powered-through all 3 levels today to get a peek at level 4. What do you suppose I got as my prize for the 4th battle of level 4? Yep. 2 TOR prints. What a kick in the crotch!

Why remove them from level 3 and then put them in level 4? If they suck in level 3, how much more do they suck in level 4? Good grief....

Algona

"the 4th battle of level 4"

At least it's not the end quest of the level. Unless there are only four fights?

Bad attempt at humor? Stupidity? Insensitivity? Purposeful bit of meanness?

wolfhoundtoo

the 4th battle (the 4th level is the same size as the previous 3 levels) gives you a 50% chance at getting 2 TOR blueprints or a Gate of the Sun God.

DeletedUser26965

"the 4th battle of level 4"

At least it's not the end quest of the level. Unless there are only four fights?

Bad attempt at humor? Stupidity? Insensitivity? Purposeful bit of meanness?

Thanks. title fixed.

DeletedUser13838

I noticed that some of the prize pools have changed somewhat with fps no longer coming in packs. This is from the 12th encounter in level 3.

eOS6hI2.png

DeletedUser27889

It was stated in the last update. They have been changed to direct FP in GE and the treasure hunt.
Yes but I don't think any of the chests had 20 FPs as an option before. I could of course be mistaken but I believe that's entirely new.