• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Tower of Babel

Ironrooster

I think it is. I have it all 3 of my cities. But I will caveat that and say my most advanced city is in the Industrial Age, so going forward that may change. For me, the real issue with GB's is the space they take. At 4x4 the Tower of Babel is not too bad.

I am in HMA and have several goods building and with all the population the event buildings give anymore, I myself recently found that I was needing space. Therefore after a lot of thought and a flip of a coin, LOL I deleted it. So may say that is a bad idea. Others won't. I think it is all personal choice. Always hard to delete a great building after all you invest in it.

BruteForceAttack

In peoples personal opinion, is the Tower of Babel GB worth the FPs, goods, and time invested in it.

Well it all depends on what your goals are, which age you are and what gbs you currently have and what level they are..

i'm a firm believer of make the most of first what you have before adding new gbs.. e.g. it is kinda dumb to have a level 2-3 Karken/AO/Cape etc in a city when other gbs are not even 10.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The ToB is one of those buildings that is good for early cities, but not needed after awhile. Level it to 10 or less, then if you want to delete it later it isn't that much of a hit to your pocket if you find you need it again in later ages. You can always rebuild it again later if it becomes useful for you.

Nashtah

I would try to get each GB to lvl 10 before building another and spend time looking at your city needs. Very low level GB give very little reward for the land and event buildings are better. I never built a ToB.