• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

town transfer

im2420

thinking of moving on can i give my town to a guild member hate to have it go to waste thanks just wondering if transfer of town to another player is possible

DeletedUser

You would have to contact in-game support about this, but I highly doubt that they would allow you to transfer your account to a player who already has an account on your world. Multiple accounts on the same world are not allowed by game rules.

Agent327

5. Transfer of accounts and Diamonds
It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy, trade or offer accounts in exchange for Diamonds or any other benefit.

It is not allowed to exchange in-game items (e.g. goods, Forge Points etc.) for Diamonds or outside benefits (such as money, vouchers etc.).

An account can be transferred for free to another person. A prior express approval from the Support team must be given. An account may only be transferred once.

Diamonds may only be used by the account that bought them. Transferring Diamonds to another account is not possible.