• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trade Event For Clearing Unwanted Inventory Items

Buildbig

Anyone who has been playing for a reasonable length of time will have accumulated many items for which they have no further use. Some of these will be single pieces of Event items which on their own are next to useless. For an annual set time period these items could become tradeable, whereby for example, a surplus Sakura Rock could be offered for a goods trade or exchanged for a missing Indian Palace set piece or something similar.

Algona

Anyone who has been playing for a reasonable length of time will have accumulated many items for which they have no further use. Some of these will be single pieces of Event items which on their own are next to useless. For an annual set time period these items could become tradeable, whereby for example, a surplus Sakura Rock could be offered for a goods trade or exchanged for a missing Indian Palace set piece or something similar.

This is a wonderful idea!

Think of all the new cities out there, there's a huge market for stuff!

I can dump my Bazaars on the desperate scrubbish n00bs! I'kk be helping them and myself! What harm could it do for new cities to get help? What should I charge?

If I had a push account should I charge myself for selling to myself?

How many FPs should i charge for the TFs I have in Inventory? What about SoKs, I have a couple of those? Should I sell my Palace set as a whole or break it up?

Would the buyer get a CE TF or would it change to their Era?

OY! What will you give me for the 78 Faces / Gates I have?[/QUOTE]

ShadowWarlord

If Inno can charge us diamonds for buildings - then we should be able to sell those buildings to other players. It can be profitable for Inno as well if they charge a percent as a market manager.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32355

No, because this is not in the right proposal format, and has been proposed a ton. :rolleyes: :mad:

DeletedUser31882

This is a wonderful idea!

Think of all the new cities out there, there's a huge market for stuff!

I can dump my Bazaars on the desperate scrubbish n00bs! I'kk be helping them and myself! What harm could it do for new cities to get help? What should I charge?

I assumed they meant an NPC trade-in. Similar to other proposals with the '10 X for a chance at XYZ!'.

Then again, it would be fun to start a new city and trade all my BAgoods/FP for a city full of Bazaars...

Edit: Whoops! Was a little to close to the post button.

On-Topic: I like the idea (Both my assumption and Algona's for that matter), but think it will be a lot of balancing work for Inno to do. It also would cut into their big hook on diamond buyers.

So as a F2P I'm a yes, but looking at the big picture, I don't think it will get past Inno's bottom line.

Buildbig

I stand humbly before you asking forgiveness for not reading the existing threads. Not a very useful search engine as I searched the keywords of my topic prior to posting. It seems a global search is not very effective but have since found that if I search within the proposal threads I do get results. Still, I managed to get a discussion going and upset one or two - so not a bad day after all.

DeletedUser8428

I stand humbly before you asking forgiveness for not reading the existing threads. Not a very useful search engine as I searched the keywords of my topic prior to posting. It seems a global search is not very effective but have since found that if I search within the proposal threads I do get results. Still, I managed to get a discussion going and upset one or two - so not a bad day after all.

ROTFL, most excellent attitude. Look forward to hearing what you come up with next.

DeletedUser21322

This has been moved here for discussion. If anyone would like to make this idea a proposal, it us welcome on the proposal page.