• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Trades Not Showing Up in Goods Total?

Czari

I just submitted a support ticket for this but thought I'd see if this is happening to others - On Cirgard I am posting trades, primarily in ME and PME, that are showing they have been filled but are not shown as being added to my goods total. I keep a Word doc. with all goods listed and note when I have an open trade, then delete the trades when they are filled. For the past several days I have been perplexed to see trades filled in Town Hall but not added to my goods. For a couple of days I chalked it up to my forgetting to delete filled trades on my document but I realized today I simply have not been receiving the goods.

DeletedUser26120

I suggest contacting support, they can look at your account and confirm if you lost goods.

DeletedUser26120

I did miss it - not easy going through every single post.

Did they respond?

Czari

I only received the standard, "Support has received your message and will contact you." I think I sent the ticket in on Friday so perhaps tomorrow/Monday I'll hear something.

Czari

@Dursland - Just wanted to update you...CS said they saw that I had received all my trades for the time period for which I was asking, so I apparently forgot to update my list for those trades. CS was very prompt; I've generally had very good service from them.