• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trades Offers Disappearing

K--O

For a while now I've noticed that some of my trade offers disappear so on 1/29 I put out 15 trades (TE for CE). Today there are only 6 left open. I went back through the Event History and only 3 were filled. Anyone have any ideas how these trades disappear? Do guild leaders have the ability to remove trade offers? Do trade offers expire and if so after how many days?

Thanks for any assistance.

DeletedUser17462

yes. They expire after 7 days and go back into your inventory. It's a rare thing though...maybe check to make sure your trades are fair? This is my favorite tool to do so:

http://foe.dppro.nl/index.php?inv_modern=50&eeuw=modern&sl=fairtrade

Happy Forging!
If the trades were posted on the 29th as the OP said, then there is no way for them to have expired yet. And "fair" has nothing to do with it. Anything out side of 2:1:2 and the game won't let you post it.

DeletedUser8152

I think the idea was that if you post unfair trades, they will not get taken and eventually disappear. But since k-o told us the date they were posted, that isn't really relevant.

You can contact support to see what happened to your trades. Most likely they were taken and either you missed the notice or there was a glitch and the notice didn't show up.