• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] trading FP's and inventory

BADMOON69

I read some discussion on trading and if I recall it included trading for forge points. If this is so, can I trade or give another guild member an extra piece from the Cherry Blossom event?

DeletedUser24787

no

inventory items are not transferable among players

you can work out deals to trade your fp for goods ahead of your age with a friend or guildmate or random person on global chat (some ppl will attempt to dupe you sadly these type of players exists )
you can also swap fp with someone on your server to gain progress on your Great Buildings where you trade daily or set amts depending on the progress you seek

DeletedUser27184

As Harbinger956 said, trading in this game, is by doing a deal with some other player for an agreed amount of FP's.
You agree on which GB each of you put the FP's. And also how many each side put.
For example, a trade of 100 FP. He will put it in my Arc, and I will put it in his Zeus.

This type of trades are best done within a guild as there is no FP police in the game if one cheat and put less FP's. So beware trading with a strangers.