• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Treasure Hunt

• Thread starter Randomly Generated Name
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I used search before posting this. When will Treasure Hunt come to the iPad version of the game? It's a bit inconvenient to log in to the browser version just for this feature.

DeletedUser8861

We have no announced scheduled updates to the IOS version of the game. While we have been assured the developers continue to work on enhancements to the game, we have not received notification of when or if updates might happen. Keep your eyes open for future announcements regarding updates to Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser17069

+1 for this feature. It is little fun having to get up in the middle of the night and bear the cold to the basement just to fire up my browser just to get my treasure hunt dude to unveil his next move, then my s/o's eyes roll when I explained why I had to go to the basement.

DeletedUser8152

All the game features can be accessed on mobile using the Photon browser app. It's not the nicest connection, but it works.

DeletedUser

All the game features can be accessed on mobile using the Photon browser app. It's not the nicest connection, but it works.

I appreciate the suggestion, but with the history of security holes in Flash, I'm reluctant to install anything Flash related on my iPad.

DeletedUser8152

Actually it might not be so bad. It doesn't run flash on your device at all, it runs flash on a remote server and streams the video to your device. There could be security issues, but not to do with flash AFAIK.

DeletedUser17069

Photon browser does not run Flash on iPad but provides a way see and interact with Flash running on a remote computer. Security issues exist in any technology including HTML, JavaScript, PDF, Microsoft Office etc., the attention to Flash's security seems to be dis-proportionally exaggerated.