• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tree of Love 2014

DeletedUser

I understand the reward for the 2014 Valentine's Day Quest is a new and improved Tree of Love. In one world, upon completing the quests, I was asked to sell my 2x2 Tree of Love and got a new 3x2 Tree of Love in return. The one I sold was from the colonial era and had a value of 370, and the one I received was from the modern era and had a value that was exactly twice that (740). My question is this: would I get a new Tree of higher value if I sold a Tree from the progressive age instead (440). In short, is the value of the Tree always the same based on the era only (in my case 740 no matter what), or is it a factor of what is being replaced?

If anyone knows, or experienced this, thank you for posting.

Guillaume

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, the larger tree has set values for each age, just like the smaller version.

DeletedUser2145

The value are always the same, based on which era the Tree is in. It does not matter which age you sold it from, only in which age you receive it in.

ETA: Bah! Silly monkey fingers.

DeletedUser

Thanks you so much for such quick reply! Have a wonderful day.

DeletedUser

I dont "Know" the answer, but in the past, special buildings/decorations from events have had their point value pre-determined based on which age the player is currently in....so an improvement from Progressive to Modern would not have been as significant a jump in happy points.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.....nevermind! they beat me to it!