• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Troops

Sharmon the Impaler

I need rocket troops and do not want to build a building that I do not need. This means that you need at least one building that produces them either through the building or through a traz with the building planted. No way around this.

Pericles the Lion

Is there a way to get specific troops? I need rocket troops and do not want to build a building that I do not need.
I'll assume that you are in Postmodern. (1) Completing GE48 results in 24 troops, for players in PE approximately 5 will be Rocket Artillery (on average). (2) Do a lot of GBG encounters. On average, troop rewards are approximately equal to 15% of the number of encounters, 20% of which will be Rocket Artillery (i.e. 1000 encounters will result in 30 RA units on average). (3) Buy them in the Antiques Dealer.

Johnny B. Goode

Is there a way to get specific troops? I need rocket troops and do not want to build a building that I do not need.
The only way to get specific troops is with their specific barracks. Any other method is leaving it to chance. If you need rocket troops, then you need to build at least one of their barracks. If you want more than a few, then you need the Alcatraz GB.

mineseA

Technically, there's a one in six chance every day that a knights pavilion or donkey enclosure or another similar building could provide a bazooka team.