• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trouble playing game on two computers

Mandelynn

Anyone else have trouble posting on threads or seeing GBs properly when clicked on?
Also experiencing lag?
I tried clearing cache and history but no go

Richard Rambone

Cannot fight in GbG. Says internal error restart needed. U world still not working but F is. Same computer.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

There are clearly problems. I sent a ticket to Inno this morning, the standard response as usual is clear your computer. I did not bother o persue it.
Anyway there is something wrong, and it is a problem. The Worlds that had a problem earlier I am on have no problem now.

Mandelynn

Very wrong.
The EN side of the pond works fine so I'll just hang out there.
I have 4 worlds on this side. All messed up

BruteForceAttack

It seems like issue is not going away for "some" folks...I have cleared cache many many many many many times since yesterday and internal server error keeps coming back... Multiple folks in the guild having same issue, different browsers....and some dont have any issue at all...Kinda weird and random and not random at the same time

Angry.Blanket

Cleared history, cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled Chrome, Fire Fox ,Opera, still the same intermittent, works for a bit then down. then back then down.
Only one world ,others are fine.

Johnny B. Goode

I had that problem. Cleared my cache and it disappeared. Sometimes the "stock" answer is the right one.
Although apparently it was just a temporary fix. Problem is back. Only on one world out of 12 I play, though. (The bad part is one of my DC tasks today is "Win 4 battles". Usually a piece of cake in this world.)

MJ Artisan of War

Noarsil is the same.... pretty much unplayable.... Zorsgog and beta work fine.... cleared cache and ran disk clean-up, no change....
INNO problem, they will have to fix affected servers/worlds.