• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Try to Own 30 Great Buildings while Staying in Colonial

DeletedUser37581

What is the highest known level of an Arc anyway? The highest I was able to find is at 180, in Dunarsund.

Edit: I found it on foestats.com, not sure how often the info there is updated.
On the Italy server, world Dinegu, there is a level 187 Arc. Investigation showed that Arc has a bonus of 100% exactly (looking at the underlying metadata, not just the displayed percentage).

Triopoly Champion

You're doing it for the achievement? I'd say don't bother, but that was before the SAM GBs and the HC went in. I have to look again at the total number of GBs (39 now I think?), but as things stand now, one can safely say there are 6 GBs that really aren't worth building at any time, and probably as much as another 5-6 GBs that aren't worth it, depending on the player's personal style.
Hopefully you won't mind to admit that my MK Colonial city worth more than your main city(Modern Era) in Jaim. GB Quantity does matter sometimes.
Forge of Empires - Colonial 07-20-2019.jpg
Forge of Empires - Orius Maximus in Jaim.jpg

DreadfulCadillac

SOO you are disgracing my homeland with nonsense...!!!jaims is my pride, and you are ruining it
*Hey Mover, Jaims has a spceial request for you to put tuckeroos city in a world that ISNT jaims.*
just checked, and this cityof yours isnt on jaims..wonder what world its on your jaims city has 70k points

DeletedUser30312

Hopefully you won't mind to admit that my MK Colonial city worth more than your main city(Modern Era) in Jaim.

So? Most of the points in both cities are from GBs, particularly high Arcs, and how many people here knows just how little that means? I'm more concerned about use of space than I am about collecting GBs which might not be much use to my city overall.

Algona

Current GEC Standings

Task Force : 27.7%
Dogstar Demons : 43.2%

I prefer to be a guild which most members under-performed than me

Congratulations you found one. Final standings:

Task Force : 77.1%
Dogstar Demons : 92.6%

I take it you never heard of the phrase "a rising tide floats all boats"?

Prolly the last time we can have any sort of head to head matchup until you get up to CE for some PvP fun. Whaddya thing? Some time enxt decade?

Jern2017

On the Italy server, world Dinegu, there is a level 187 Arc. Investigation showed that Arc has a bonus of 100% exactly (looking at the underlying metadata, not just the displayed percentage).

Interesting. The highest I have seen so far is at 180 in Dunarsund.

We'll have to wait for an Arc to reach at least level 190 to see if the contribution bonus continues to rise at the same rate as it does on levels 80-180.

Edit: I just checked on foestats.com and it looks like the Arc on Dinegu is at 188 now.

Last edited: