• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trying To Get Into Elvenar

DeletedUser3974

I pre-registered for the game a few weeks ago, and have tried to get a beta key but so far no beta key. I confirmed my email address but have not been sent a beta key yet. I would ask this question in the Elvenar forum but you can't register for that until you're registered to play the game. What do?

DeletedUser8861

I have the same questions as you...it seems they are letting a very small pool of players into the game...yesterday I sat on twitter and grabbed the key the second they posted it...still no luck...

Just keep trying...

DeletedUser3556

Its called you wait and if you get a beta key, then you play, if you don't then you don't. Your not entitled to anything.

DeletedUser9004

I have encountered the same problem...you're not alone my friend.

DeletedUser2145

They're only sending out a certain number of beta keys at a time. Not everyone who has signed up has received a beta key (the first batch was only 120 keys, then there was a second batch of 50 and I'm not sure if there's been a third one yet). Just be patient and eventually you will get one if you've preregistered.

DeletedUser3974

Thank you, PhantomForger, that's all I needed to know.

@Eric LC: relax, Jim, I was just asking a question.

DeletedUser3556

Sorry for being grumpy, I'm waiting on a key too. XX fingers.

DeletedUser6163

I'm excited for Elvenar too, might possibly pull me away from FoE (gasp). Phantom did you get a beta key and already enjoying the new game?