• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ultimate Level All

Is an Utimate level All a worthy secondary prize for top winners in events

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

*Blaze*

I was wondering if a secondary game prize for top winners could be an ultimate Level All. A player could level up and if used, it would level all buildings up 1 era. That way you still have staggered productions but not use as many level ups. It could be for the top winners in the football event or Christmas..etc not the daily or GE Gbg stuff

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Sorry that is way too big a prize. But if done add in: 100 FP and 200FP anomalies around the city! 500 and 1000 Goods anomalies. Free one level up and five level up any great building anomalies.
Shoot for the Moon..

The Lady Redneck

I think we should just be able to come in click a Win Event button to finish it and collect a bonus. Or win GE button to complete it and collect a bonus and so on for GvG. GBG, PVP and why not for each Settlement.

*Blaze*

I was thinking of it as a top prize for the seasonal events such as the football event or Christmas..etc not a daily or Ge/ gbg stuff

Ebeondi Asi

It may seem like a nice idea, but anything that makes it easier fr players to advance too fast too early is bad. Far too many players want to advance Era way before they should. yes it is possible, but not really in your own best interests. Ths idea would be one more way to make it easier to get oneself into trouble!
Players that advance fast who did all the work, and are ready? no problem!! it is the foolish in a rush who think moving up at any cost is better, are wrong.
So this sort of prize is just not a good idea. (and I need over sixty One up to advance all my stuff.. I stil say no)