• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unable to Select a World?

Czari

A friend wants to play FoE; I told him how to register, etc. then how to select Tuulech. He responded in an email that Tuulech was not listed and he chose another world. I sent back detailed info on how to get to the world selection menu. He sent the attached screen shot and I'm stumped! has anyone experienced only being able to access certain worlds or is there something he and I are both missing? Thank you for any help with this.

(Note: The +/- symbols are from the email attachment ie. go to next image and I'm fairly certain are not buttons to go to another World Selection screen.)

FoE A.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser8428

The answer is in your screen shot - link to "Play in a new world you haven't discovered yet" has a RIGHT arrow ...

DeletedUser

The answer is in your screen shot - link to "Play in a new world you haven't discovered yet" has a RIGHT arrow ...
The answer is in the screenshot, but you missed it. Look at the "D" world listed. Dinegu. What server is that on? It's not the U.S. server.
@Czari where does your friend live? If he lives outside the U.S., he may have registered on a foreign server without knowing it. The British server's "D" world is Dinegu, and it only goes to Odhrorvar, so it is most likely that he is registered there because that would match the screenshot. On the toolbar of the login page, there should be a flag symbol after "Innogames.com". That will tell him what foreign server he registered on. :)

DeletedUser8428

The answer is in the screenshot, but you missed it. Look at the "D" world listed. Dinegu. What server is that on? It's not the U.S. server.
@Czari where does your friend live? If he lives outside the U.S., he may have registered on a foreign server without knowing it. The British server's "D" world is Dinegu, and it only goes to Odhrorvar, so it is most likely that he is registered there because that would match the screenshot. On the toolbar of the login page, there should be a flag symbol after "Innogames.com". That will tell him what foreign server he registered on. :)

Oh wow - never even noticed that. Great catch!

Czari

THANK YOU sooo much Stephen! I didn't catch that either! My friend lives in the U.S. so not sure how he got to the foreign server but thrilled to have an answer! Thank you for your response as well, hjh - he'd already clicked that arrow - all it does is open or close that same window but now we know why!

Czari

I totally forgot about the diamonds for inviting someone. In three years of playing this is the first friend I've had who was interested in playing FoE but dang!! Wish I'd done that.