• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

Just An Observer

My Forge Plus Collect All button is missing. This is a PAID service. When I pay for something I expect to get it. When the service I paid for does not work, I expect recompense. The Customer NonSupport here said "Nope".

How the heck does INNO think us "whales" are going to react? TAKE CARE OF US!!! We are your income stream.

ArcticWolf439

When I logged in this morning and collected my productions I was unable to start new ones as I now get a lock over each production queue and it states that I must research cultivation. I went to ask my Guild if anyone else was seeing this and it says I must research thatched roofs to access the message board. I'm in the tomorrow age everything is researched up to the end of the age and I had no problem before this morning. I've restarted the game and rebooted my PC with no change.

I submitted a ticket but no response, is anyone else seeing this issue?
I've got the same problem. i would like to know what they did with the last update to cause this problem. that is about the only thing i can think of that could of caused this. i haven't sent a ticket yet but i will as soon as i get to.