• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Unattached Units

DeletedUser19886

Two-part question….

1) Is there a ceiling (maximum) for the count of any given unattached unit that you can have in your reserves (i.e. you can only have 2,000 unattached rogues)?

2) If they answer is yes, then how is this treated with regards to troop production from your Alcatraz? Does your Alcatraz simply stop producing that type of troop or does it still produce them but just not add them to your reserves?

Algona

I have no idea if there is a limit, however, I only have around 1000 unattached troops.

DeletedUser3679

1) Is there a ceiling (maximum) for the count of any given unattached unit that you can have in your reserves (i.e. you can only have 2,000 unattached rogues)?

No known limit. Some in our guild have had over 2,500 rogues.

DeletedUser25273

The only limit on unattached that I know of is that it will only show you 20 of a given type of unit (and a summary of how many you have).

DeletedUser15042

None that I have seen. I have around 10,000 in one of mine and have no issues. And there are people making alot more unattached than i am.

DeletedUser8152

There must be a limit, but I think it is very large. I've never heard of anyone hitting it. They proposed at one point to implement a cap at 10k or so, but that was withdrawn after many people complained.