• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unit Type Icon on Unit Details Window

DeletedUser36665

Hello,

Now and again I encounter a unit, which I am not sure which type it is.
Barbarians, drummers, champions, rogues, or units from the next age.
Are they heavy? range? light? etc.
Needless to say that if I don't know the type of the unit, I don't know what's the best unit to send against it.
Couldn't the details window of the unit (the one that displays the attack and defense points of the unit)
Show the type icon next to the unit's name?

Thanks

DeletedUser

@Ozyman Tremble Weaklings has shown you that the information is on the browser version. On mobile it is available, too. Simply tap any enemy unit on the Army Management (attack) screen. The pop-up window will have the unit's name at the top, and in the lower right hand corner of the unit's picture will be the icon for the unit type.

DeletedUser36665

I'm looking in my mobile version now.
And no icon appears where you say it should.
However if it does appear in the desktop version, I suppose I can't request it for mobile - stupid rule.

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-11-29-09-59-51.jpg
    Capture+_2018-11-29-09-59-51.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser36624

It's hard to see because it's in light gold, but it's there. It's a short range unit, so the icon is the targeting reticle circle. Hope that will help you find it.

DeletedUser36665

Wow! I see it now! That was hard.
Would have been much clearer IMO if it were next to the unit's name, in the title, rather than as part of the picture, blended in.
Well, at least on the desktop it's clearer, so I rest my case.
Thanks

DeletedUser

Wow! I see it now! That was hard.
Would have been much clearer IMO if it were next to the unit's name, in the title, rather than as part of the picture, blended in.
Well, at least on the desktop it's clearer, so I rest my case.
Thanks
Yes it is hard to see. In fact, I had never noticed that it was there until your question prompted me to look for it.