• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Unlock inventory for Antiques breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40491

Happy New Year! I like the locking feature to prevent accidently selecting Inventory items for breakdown in the Antiques Dealer. Since locking items, I now wish to unlock them & can't find how to do so. Selecting the lock icon doesn't unlock. Am playing Android; US sever in East-Nagach. Any help is appreciated.

DeletedUser

Happy New Year! I like the locking feature to prevent accidently selecting Inventory items for breakdown in the Antiques Dealer. Since locking items, I now wish to unlock them & can't find how to do so. Selecting the lock icon doesn't unlock. Am playing Android; US sever in East-Nagach. Any help is appreciated.
You need to check the box next to the lock icon on upper right of inventory screen, then uncheck the box of the item(s) you want to unlock.

DeletedUser40491

I found it. I feel like an idiot overlooking that.
Thank you for your kind response.
Is there an action I need to do to close this question as "resolved"?

DeletedUser

I added the "Answered" tag, and I will close the thread. Glad I could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.