• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.176 - Feedback

-Sebastian-

I do not like the new design for the guild information window. First, it displays less information in the same amount of space, so it's not as useful. Second, it uses dark text on a light background, instead of light text on a dark background. This is unhealthy for people's eyes, keeps people awake longer at night, and uses more energy (so it's not as environmentally friendly).

(I feel the same way about the new design of the research screen. Although I do very much like the artwork for the different ages, and I also like being able to collapse ages, which lets me scroll through them faster. But it still feels like the amount of information was reduced, and the screen was made much brighter.)

(And my criticism about the screen brightness also applies to the new forum appearance. Although maybe I just haven't found a way to activate "night mode" yet. If it exists.)

DeletedUser26660

I do not like the new design for the guild information window. First, it displays less information in the same amount of space, so it's not as useful. Second, it uses dark text on a light background, instead of light text on a dark background. This is unhealthy for people's eyes, keeps people awake longer at night, and uses more energy (so it's not as environmentally friendly).

(I feel the same way about the new design of the research screen. Although I do very much like the artwork for the different ages, and I also like being able to collapse ages, which lets me scroll through them faster. But it still feels like the amount of information was reduced, and the screen was made much brighter.)

(And my criticism about the screen brightness also applies to the new forum appearance. Although maybe I just haven't found a way to activate "night mode" yet. If it exists.)

Well said, the new look for everything you mention does not stand out like the old versions did, the FoYs & Ritual Flames now blur into the surroundings and each other and frankly look a mess. Also the guild profile is very important and now the main things that a guild wants to say about itself are not instantly there for others to read, it has to be expanded and the expanded profile looks inferior to the original.

DeletedUser26660

Yes. The changed the look of several buildings but didn't mention that in the change log

I will leave the same feedback I gave on Beta (not that it did any good there)... the new look buildings all use the same colors. That makes it harder for this old guy with poor vision to easily tell the difference. INNO: please let us know if you are going to do this with all the buildings and I will stop playing now. It's just no fun if I have to work hard to tell the difference between buildings. I already use a 24 inch high def monitor.

Hear hear, well said, I have same issues so now I just see a blurred mess, at least before I could see a defined image. INNO make these changes assuming everyone is under 40 with perfect eyesight. When they get some more years under their belt they will soon understand what lots of people are trying to get across to them.

-Sebastian-

Silly feedback:

Thanks for the combat sounds in the Egyptian settlement, but they make it even more sad when elephants die. (Cue up "When Doves Cry"...)

qaccy

Was it mentioned somewhere that there'd be a visual update to the city outskirts? I really like it!