• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upgrade and Selection kits

PassinThru

I have dozens of upgrade and selection kits that I don't want or need. They are all locked so I can't sell them at the Antique dealers. Is there anything that can be done with these items? Thanks.

Johnny B. Goode

I have dozens of upgrade and selection kits that I don't want or need. They are all locked so I can't sell them at the Antique dealers. Is there anything that can be done with these items? Thanks.
You can unlock them and then sell them. In your Inventory there is a box next to a lock icon on the upper right of the main Inventory tab. Check this box and a similar box and lock icon will appear under most items. Make sure to check all the boxes under items/buildings you want to keep and uncheck all the boxes under items you wish to sell. Keep in mind that once you sell them they are most likely gone forever except under special circumstances.