• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Upgrade - Lose in Total Points?

DeletedUser35051

I just upgraded my Sacura Rock from level 1 to level 2 and lost close to 200,000 points. Did the game glitch?

Seems like the game froze and only counted me "deleting" the level 1 Sacura and didn't count my "adding" the level 2 Sacura. Anyone have this same issue?

Agent327

How many do you think do this and keep track of their points?

Don't worry. Your points will be correct at the next count.

DeletedUser26965

You can always contact support and file a ticket and they hopefully should be able to tell if that actually happened. Haven't heard of it happening myself though.

File a Support Ticket

wolfhoundtoo

I just upgraded my Sacura Rock from level 1 to level 2 and lost close to 200,000 points. Did the game glitch?

Seems like the game froze and only counted me "deleting" the level 1 Sacura and didn't count my "adding" the level 2 Sacura. Anyone have this same issue?

Did you sell any other buildings and replace them with anything else? Otherwise come back later and see if the game corrects itself as it usually does so after a few minutes when ever something lags.