• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Using +1/Reno kit on Rogues/Champions with Diamond Upgrades Bought

• Thread starter DeletedUser29530
  • Start date

DeletedUser29530

Hey, I wanted to know for somebody with experience.

If you have bought diamond slots on a rogue or champions building, then use a +1 or Reno kit on it, does it keep the purchased diamond slots?

Also, if you use a store building, you lose them, right? Or is the game actually smart enough/forgiving enough, to bring it back out with those slots?

DeletedUser26154

diamond slots

I know a thing or two when it comes to Diamonds.

4b32029cff45654b2f15c4f750e79daf.png

Reno kits and One-up kits will never affect Diamond Slots.

However if you use Store Building on a building with Diamond slots, you lose all Diamond slots.
And you will have to buy the Diamond Slots again if you take the building out of storage.

One Up Kits and Renovation Kits will not affect Diamond Slots.
Store Building removes All Diamond Slots.

[Edit to add: Rogue Hideouts upgrade automatically]

Lucifer1904

Rogue hideouts are all ages which means no need to upgrade with +1/Reno kits. Champion retreats you have to use +1/Reno kits to upgrade them.

DeletedUser29530

Rogue hideouts are all ages which means no need to upgrade with +1/Reno kits. Champion retreats you have to use +1/Reno kits to upgrade them.

Oh, thanks. I do have both, but the rogues I've never placed, yet. I don't have the space for it yet, and no alcatraz, either. The champions I use as part of my defense and also GE.