• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Using self-motivation

Pericles the Lion

This might be true in later ages with experienced players, but my strategy works just fine in HMA.
I'll show you mine...you show me yours. Below is the first page of the Town Hall history in one of my three HMA cities. Ten actions in 20 hours. I'm interested in seeing what "just fine" looks like. This is just about what I expect from my neighborhood which is why self-aiding is becoming more important.

1700340335134.png

Frostblade

Sorry but mine looks more active ;)

h8tVmXZ.png

Emberguard

True, but who is going to plant 3.7K 1x1 buildings? I'm not sure if all those 1x1 buildigns are motivable, there are some which aren't.

Let's put it this way. From just the Halloween Event I got 29 1x1 Gold Level'd Stormspire buildings + 26 Daily Specials + 45 Epic kits

That's a rate of 100 buildings / building levels (not including the main event building) from just 1 Event. There's 10 Events per year. 10 x 100 = 1,000

If we keep getting flooded with 1x1 standalone buildings that take Aid then you could reach 3.7k buildings within the next 4 years using only free-to-play. Some players have been here for more than 10 years. It's not as far fetched as it may sound if 1x1 buildings continue to be a trend given they're almost guaranteed to be offered as Daily Specials next time the event comes round

Even if you didn't get that many 1x1 buildings. It would only take adding 30 buildings per Event to max out on Aid within the span of 1 year. In reality you'd have Aid issues well before then because your neighbors aren't all going to be Aiding you and your Guild probably isn't going to be a full 80 members either

Last edited:

JJ597

As the game changes, one has to adapt to those changes. My adaptation is to make sure all the autumn (grape, granny, vineyard) plus the Lab of Mons are motivated before I start collection. Do I have to motivate all buildings, no.

Frostblade

I use aid alls and after my collection I motivate and polish 367 buildings with it. Well over any friends/hood/guild list could ever support.
I'm quoting only you but it applies to all posters here...

Guys, I admit you have convinced me into not selling my self-aid kits!
I'll keep them in my inventory because should prove useful in the future.
AD gives only 600 coins for one kit and that's obviously not worth it compared to what the kit can do, thank you!