• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Using the same internet adress

edward the 3th

Since today my wife and i cannot support each others buildings anymore since we are using the same internetadres.
Anybody experiencing this??

xivarmy

Since today my wife and i cannot support each others buildings anymore since we are using the same internetadres.
Anybody experiencing this??

This is normal for people sharing an internet connection - especially if sharing the same machine at times.

edward the 3th

my wife and are playing this game for more then 2 years now and we where always able to play on eacch others GBs. Today we both got the same message. So definetely not mormal. I lead a guild of 60 members where fairness stand on 1st place so we are keeping things very fair and do not cheat. We also are buying regulary diamonds. Given this new situation we would quit the game.

The Lady Redneck

This is not a new situation. It is and always has been the #1 rule in the game. What is new is that INNO has caught you breaking the rules.

It is against the rules for 2 people playing from the same address to play on each others accounts. If more than one in the same household plays the game (even on different machines) They must inform INNO when they set the account s up. Otherwise you risk both accounts being banned as being push accounts. They will allow it with restrictions on some actions.

1. One account per player​

Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players’ accounts is forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them.

• Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account (please contact support to make them aware).
  • It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.
  • It is allowed to use the same account to play on multiple worlds.
  • It is allowed to use multiple accounts to play Forge of Empires but never on the same world.
  • You may not access (or have access to) any account that does not belong to you, on any world.
  • It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.
  • It is forbidden to force entry into an account or attempt to trick another player into giving you their login information.
  • It is forbidden to ask another player for their login information.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

That is a small issue. it may make you mad they are suddenly doing this. but seriously it would be a super trivial reason to quit the game.
You are free to do as you feel, but I say quitting over it wold be a huge mistake.
Basically Get over it.

Ironrooster

While my 10 yr old grandson was playing, he and I formed a guild of 2, plus being on each others friend list.
He played from his own computer or smart phone and I played from my computer.
I did notify support that he occasionally used my internet connection (when he was at my house). We never had a problem.
He never really understood the game and eventually quit to play mine craft with his friends.

Angry.Blanket

There is another twist to this for me, my wife and I both have multiple cities two of which are on the same world, in the beginning we could not put FP on each others GBs, at some point that changed and has not been an issue for quite some time, it was never a big issue for us,
However, for some reason my wife gets discounted Diamond offers very very frequently and I have never got even 1 discount on diamonds, she has had 3 in the past 10 days. I have always figured this had something to do with us being on the same internet connection somehow. I got so annoyed I contacted support about it and they said it is all determined by the software and that they have no control over the software. Just a thing I have learned to live with.