• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

• Thread starter DeletedUser8861
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mystallina
East-Nagach
Jennifer LOVE Hewitt - I doubt she is a favorite actor LOL, but what's better than the GIFT of LOVE?

DeletedUser15630

KEKI550
East-Nagach
John Candy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not understand why the Forge of Empires Team made this contest so difficult and out of the way, that they do not make it simple and easy to play, as the winter contest. Having to leave the play area to post makes me and so many others not even want to play. Plus it's not everyone that gets something anyways so why bother....

While I agree with not loving this format, this contest didn't require any game modifications. That means that they probably don't really have time to do a contest for V-Day but figured they could fit one in if they did it like this. Just a guess...

I don't love the format because if you aren't here when the question is posted, there's 15-50 pages of answers up already. I know they try to mitigate this with the random winner thing, but you're right that it doesn't seem worth it to come over here to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.