• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

VALENTINE'S CONTEST - January 30, 2015 - 2 days until contest starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8861

Hello all,

NO, this is not the start of the contest but wanted to put out some information.

Each day we will Post a puzzle and we will inform you what the Prize(s) will be for the winners that day...the puzzle will be open for 24 hours (starting 2 hours after timer change or at 10 P.M. EDT), each person who enters will be considered for the prize or random draw if there is one that day.

So while we are waiting for the contest to start...I have a couple trivia questions to ask.

1. On the global map, what is the province to the south east of Grand Gap?

2. Romantic Movie time - what is your favorite Romantic movie (no inappropriate answers)...yes, guys...you can admit you like Romantic Movies...

These are not for prizes....just examples of what you might see for questions....feel free to respond!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14426

Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. Gotta admit Jane stole my heart at the time.

DeletedUser8861

Wow you all are coming up with some great old movies, I thought I was an old soul, but I have a bunch I need to find and watch now...(I have seen dirty dancing...my daughter watches it all the time)

DeletedUser1862

edit: deleted post, read this before reading the official post, where the question got answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.