• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Venice Carnival event

sirblu

Ok Jaelis, Thank You - Another simple question - I have noticed some members, like yourself for instance, have avatars or pics in the forum associated with their name - how does one upload a pic?

DeletedUser8152

Sure, look at the top right of the forum page for your name. Click on it and you get a little pop-up menu. One of the selections is Avatar. Click that and it gives you the option to upload an image. I got mine by screenshotting it from the game.

DeletedUser27096

I think the actual Venice Carnival runs 2/11-2/28 but I don't know if Inno will stick to those dates.

DeletedUser8152

Do note that wiki is unofficial. Usually it's right, but no promises. :)

Lucifer1904

I think the actual Venice Carnival runs 2/11-2/28 but I don't know if Inno will stick to those dates.
2/7 - 2/28 Dont matter much to me I already did it on BETA. Just a hint for everyone. Save your hearts. There will be shrines, rogue hideouts, and other special buildings for sale very costly though.

sirblu

Thank You Lucifer - that's good information. How does one get to play on the Beta Server?