• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Victory expantion

3l3v3n11

Reward expansion - Can someone explain what I need to do to put out my expansion? I recently received a victory expansion. When I try to put it out the option to use coins is not an option. Only diamonds. I have plenty of coins to place the expansion, but it's not allowing me to use my coins. Any ideas why? Thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8152

Well, 'Victory Expansions" can only be paid for using medals. So if you are seeing a diamond cost, maybe you are looking at the Diamond Expansions? "Reward Expansions" are the ones you earn in the tech tree or the continent map. Those you can pay for with either coin or diamonds.

DeletedUser8152

OK, are you on browser or mobile? On browser it should look like this:
screen.png

How does what you see compare?

3l3v3n11

I was on mobile. After you asked if I was on browser I figured I'd try it. It worked fine on browser, but not on the mobile device. Thanks!

DeletedUser28325

I am having the same problem. I received a reward expansion for researching a technology, but the option to pay with coins is not available even though I have plenty of coins to pay for it. Please help!

DeletedUser8152

If these are all on mobile, this is a problem the developers are aware of. They are working on a solution and it should be ready soon. In the meantime they ask that you just continue playing the game for now without trying to place the expansion. I can try to provide further information as it is available.

It also sounds like you can work around the problem if you are able to log on to the browser platform; you can place the expansions there.

DeletedUser8152

I'm told there is a new update on mobile now available that should fix this problem.