• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Victory Tower - Auto upgrade?

DeletedUser11586

Have not found a specific answer to this question:

Do Victory Towers automatically upgrade to the new age when the player accomplishes it?
Or does the tower remain as a relic of the age in which it was placed (with disbursement of medals based on that age)?
If the tower does not auto upgrade, would a player need to use a renovation kit to bring that tower to his current age?

Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser4074

The Victory Tower is listed as "All Ages" when you purchase it, rather than a specific age like the Hall of Fame is. That leads me to suspect that it will upgrade with you like the Wishing Well does.

DeletedUser

Looks like my Victory Tower automatically upgraded from Iron Age to EMA when I progressed. Hooray!

DeletedUser10806

What, pray tell, does the Wishing Well provide?
It's on offer in the soccer at the moment but only gives a ? for it's offering. I'm assuming it's random... but random what? BPs Coin Supplies?

DeletedUser2145

Random resource. No blue prints, but you can get coin, supplies, goods, medals, diamonds, or forge points. The Wishing Well upgrades itself as you progress through ages, but so far the value of some prizes has remained constant --- 2 forge points if you get forge points, 50 diamonds if you get diamonds, 10 goods if you get goods (this increases when you receive unrefined goods).

DeletedUser10806

Sounds good - pity I can't afford it as I've blown all my cups on treasure chests - just can't resist!:mad:

DeletedUser9433

Off original topic but my Wishing well offers the correct amount of gold but the supplies are still dropping at the Colonial Age rate (according to the Wiki both gold and supplies increase from CA to IA). Before I submit a ticket I'd like to know if this is either a known bug or if the Wiki is incorrect or if I have a flaw.

DeletedUser2145

CA: 4320 supplies
IndA: 5130 supplies

That's the last updated info I'm aware of, not sure if there were further changes after that. I do not know what info the Wiki holds about the Wishing Well but the Wiki is fully player updated, InnoGames has no affiliation with it, so I can't say it will always be correct (heck even the guides here aren't always correct, updating often gets prolonged unfortunately).

DeletedUser9433

CA: 4320 supplies
IndA: 5130 supplies

That's the last updated info I'm aware of, not sure if there were further changes after that. I do not know what info the Wiki holds about the Wishing Well but the Wiki is fully player updated, InnoGames has no affiliation with it, so I can't say it will always be correct (heck even the guides here aren't always correct, updating often gets prolonged unfortunately).

Thanks much, I am getting the correct supply bonus then, the gold is simply higher than the supply bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

Its like the ww. It updates to your current age and says it in the title. So when you go up in age it will update to saying its from that age.

Mine said Colonial when I was in CA now it says Industrial as I am in the IA age.

DeletedUser5500

well he said when you purchase it. mine say ia, but i they do change when you advance