• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Viking Settlement Issue

DeletedUser25376

I completed a level of the Viking settlement and when I started the next one it came up with Feudal Japan. I thought this was just the next one but I noticed I didnt get all the Yggdrasil upgrades. I am missing one so either it skipped a level or it dint give me one of the upgrades.

Agent327

I completed a level of the Viking settlement and when I started the next one it came up with Feudal Japan. I thought this was just the next one but I noticed I didnt get all the Yggdrasil upgrades. I am missing one so either it skipped a level or it dint give me one of the upgrades.

How is that a bug???

Just do the Viking Settlement one more time.

DeletedUser25376

Thank you for your friendly and helpful response. If it was that obvious I would not have to post this. I do not see anywhere on my screens that I can choose viking settlement. When I finished the last one and hit start a new one like I have always done it went into the Japan one. How do I get back to do another Viking one? It already started a japan one so can you go back somehow?

DreadfulCadillac

It is that obvious. Once you finish or abandon a settlement you can open a new one and pick which one you want. Use the < or > to move between them.

Basically I am more friendly than you are smart.
Thank you for your friendly and helpful response. If it was that obvious I would not have to post this. I do not see anywhere on my screens that I can choose viking settlement. When I finished the last one and hit start a new one like I have always done it went into the Japan one. How do I get back to do another Viking one? It already started a japan one so can you go back somehow?
you have to hit the BRIGHTORANGE button to ths right to get to it:D

UBERhelp1

As of the update that introduced the Feudal Japan settlement to the game, that settlement's page will show first when starting a new settlement. You can navigate the various settlement pages using the arrows on either side of the page.

PaHe

It is that obvious. Once you finish or abandon a settlement you can open a new one and pick which one you want. Use the < or > to move between them.

Basically I am more friendly than you are smart.
No Need to be rude nor sarcastic nor narcissistic was a polite question by someone who did not know your reply belies you desire to air game knowledge superiority and thereby justify your presence on forums

DeletedUser30743

I find the viking settlement addition simply annoying. I started this game two years ago, and going backward is what this addition feels like. Inno is simply after your money. I'm ready to quit my addiction!

Super Catanian

going backward is what this addition feels like.
This addition was made because (this was mentioned in an interview) INNO wanted to explore other cultures of mankind, seeing as how the missed a lot of them during the main development of the game.

Inno is simply after your money.
FYI, you can complete the settlements without spending Diamonds.

I'm ready to quit my addiction!
Well, the last thing we need is whiny players who feel that INNO is trying to steal our money.

Vger

I find the viking settlement addition simply annoying. I started this game two years ago, and going backward is what this addition feels like. Inno is simply after your money. I'm ready to quit my addiction!
How can a new feature that is 100% optional be "going backward"? You can argue that the game hasn't been improved in a significant way for you, but that isn't "going backward".

If this is INNO's way of going after my money, it is an epic fail. Vikings is one of the last things I would spend diamonds on (even free diamonds). The penalty for not finishing on time is just too insignificant for me to care about.

But stick around (addicts usually do). Maybe GBG won't annoy you.

DeletedUser

Since this is clearly not a bug, I'm going to move it to Questions and mark it as Answered.