• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Vingrid - Space Vikings is recruiting

argeonnas

Not much visible activity in this forum section recently, but I'm hoping at least one or two people looking for a guild will see this.

I am currently recruiting members for my new guild (guild is new, but I have been playing for several years).

Here is the guild description, please take a quick moment to read it and if you think you'd enjoy being a part of it let me know by replying or joining directly.

----

Space Vikings is/will be a GBg focused guild, open to players of all eras. It was created on December 19th 2022.

What this guild offers or will offer at some point:
- Active GBg participation; sometimes coop, sometimes us against the world
- GBg requirement is progress-based, not age or player score based (see requirements)
- Standard 1.9 percentage thread for all GBs + a 1.92 for attack and treasury GBs (which will in time become a 1.95)
- No GE requirements, but once the treasury is healthy we'll unlock all 4 levels every time
- No need to leave the guild if you can't play a week or two (as long as you let us know)
- Only fair trades in our thread, but can post any kind of trade in the market
- 2 FP sticks to bricks
- Usual guild perks that come with levelling the guild up
- Hopefully a "no drama" atmosphere

Rules:
- Be a nice person
- Meet the requirements stated below

Minimum requirements:
- Play at least 4-5 times a week, on average
- Have, or work on getting, an Obs AND an Arc
- Work on your FP reserve and take spots in the percentage threads when you can
- GBg goal: progress towards, reach or surpass 400 points in GBg every season. Doing less is fine, as long as there is
progression (ie. doing just 10, but next season 15 then 55,
then 70 is very good, despite being way under the "target")

How to join ?
Read the above, and if this is what you're looking for, join :)

note: this is a very new guild, so obviously it'll take some time before we are fully functional :)

argeonnas

updated our guild description a little. Also, we are still actively looking for more members so if the description seems aligned with what you look for in a guild, apply to join :)

Space Vikings was founded in december 2022, and is open to players of all eras.

We'd like to build a strong gbg team, but of course a guild can't survive with GbG alone and other tasks & play styles will also be needed and welcome.

Here you'll find the following:

- Active GBg participation (sometimes coop/alliance sometimes us against the world)
This is still in progress, as many members still need to improve their city/stats to be more successful in gbg.
- A 1.9 thread for all guild members and all buildings
- A donation thread for GBs under level 10 where everyone donates the amount they want to help those base levels get done quickly
- GE Lottery, with FP rewards for random 5 who did 64 encounters
- Help in getting goods for GBs
- Progress based GBg requirements, instead of a fixed target (see details below)
- Friendly leader whom you can easily message for questions and issues
- Sticks to bricks thread with 2fp donations
- Guild expedition 4 levels always unlocked, but no GE requirements. Level 5 will only open if demand is high enough.
- No need to leave the guild if you can't play a week or two (as long as you let us know)
- Drama-free atmosphere, at least most of the time :)
- Usual guild perks that come with levelling the guild up
note: we are doing a little GvG, just poking around and learning how it works at the moment, nothing major and no minimum requirements.

Rules and requirements:
- Have or work on getting an Arc plus another treasury GB (Obs, atom, AI, Saturn VI Gate HYDRA when titan comes out).
Usually it'll be Arc + Obs, but you can choose a different duo if you want.
- Be friendly, patient and tolerant with all guild members
- Play at least 4-5 times a week, on average
- Donate 2fp on all new GBs via the sticks to bricks threads
- Donate goods to the treasury when you can
- Work on your FP reserve and take spots in the percentage threads when you can
- Post in vacation thread for absences longer than 3-4 days
- Guild Battlegrounds (GBg) : Basically, be active and keep improving. Of course you can't always do better than the previous season, but when looking at the general trend I expect to see activity and progress most of the time.

How to join ?
If you feel this might be the guild for you, click on the application button in our guild profile and I will accept it as soon as I see it :)
And if you have any questions before joining, feel free to message me (argeonnas).