• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected Warning message before clicking "Aid All" buttons and visiting Taverns

SomePlayer5000

Dear mods please ignore the "Approved for Voting" thingy that I noticed near the thread title box. Dunno why its there. Thank you for your attention.

I also read on the "how to make an idea" post and I think I remember seeing that mods need to review and approve this before voting so no need for poll right now(probably).

ATTENTION - I got this idea from ".esbi." in the "Don't You Hate It When..." thread on page 6 when he/she said something about "Don't you hate it when you aid all and visit all open taverns and then get a quest that requires aid and tavern visting?" ...
...and I'm like "he/she got a point though" and thought this would be a simple feature. Not a priority or needed but useful and helpful.

I have checked all other thread categories in "Ideas" and saw none of these contain this request and this is thread is not related to premium, rotation or event changes.

THE MECHANICS:

Explanation: It's supposed to be a simple warning that appears when you click on a "Tavern" icon on guild/neighborhood/friends player list or using any Aid All buttons. The warning can only be seen once before closing or pressing any of the two buttons. However the warning will appear again when the countdown for any or all "Aid All" buttons is over and clicking them once again. This goes in a loop.

Importance: Not a priority suggestion that could be needed but it would be useful and helpful with quests and ease player convenience, espcially in events.
How It Works: I gave a brief explanatation for "Explaination" category, but here is how it goes. Click on any Tavern icon in friends, neighborhood or guild player list, or press any Aid All button when the countdown is over, and you receive a one time warning to check quests before visting Taverns or Aiding All. THe warnign will appear again when you Aid All or visit a Tavern the next day when countdowns are over.

*Adding Visual Aids at bottom and adding Abuse here first for convenience(I guess).*
Possible Abuse: This idea should not have any possible method of abuse. It only applies to one player and acts as a warning before Aiding all and visiting Taverns.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The warning will not appear everytime you visit each Tavern at a time because that would be so annoying. It only occurs once per day when visiting the first open tavern every 24 hours.

VISUAL AIDS: - Too lazy to upload images so I spent time making cool text art:

Redid the text art because it broke

Warning Screen Text Art:
(Tavern Text: You should check quests before visiting Taverns for objectives.)
(Aid All Text: You should check quests before Aiding all for objectives.)

|.*insert word objective*.....|
|.....______________________.....|
|..|Thanks for reminding|....|
|..[___I'm good, thanks__|....|

Last edited: