• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ways to remove the wait time between aids.

Rabid1

I know sometimes you get lucky after getting the message, " this player can not be aided" and the wait time goes away. WHY is there even a wait time? There isin't on mobile but there is on PC. Anyone know a sure fire way to avoid the wait time?

Vger

Anyone know a sure fire way to avoid the wait time?
F5. (Reload the game).
On PC, the browser seems to be keeping track of how long before you can aid again. And it just isn't very reliable. You do aid and tavern, then 24 hrs. later the tavern is open again but it says 30 minutes before you can aid again, right?
Refresh the page, the timers get back in sync and you can do aid and tavern in one shot. I almost always refresh before doing aid/tavern.

Agent327

Players can not be aided if there is nothing to aid. On mobile there also is a wait time. Wait time is 24 hrs after the aid before you can aid again. If there is nothing to aidd, it still counts as an aid if you do use that button.

DeletedUser

I m/p my guild and FL list from the bottom in one shot once per day. My neighbors that I don't attack I aid too. That works well. about 80 are nothing to do but there are enough to return the favor

Rabid1

Yes, not talking about the 24 hr wait. Talking about the wait between aids as Ebeondi describes. It is only on PC and not on mobile. As I stated above, you can get lucky and get that "This player can not be aided" message and then aid everyone as fast as you can click with no wait( This clearly shows me that the fix is possible.)

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

Yes, not talking about the 24 hr wait. Talking about the wait between aids as Ebeondi describes. It is only on PC and not on mobile. As I stated above, you can get lucky and get that "This player can not be aided" message and then aid everyone as fast as you can click with no wait( This clearly shows me that the fix is possible.)
playing game on I phone And on the Forums on my PC
hitting the star and a timer starts on the bottom of it...Not if all the buildings have been added and there's nothing to aid
aid 1 player in a 24 hour window

Rabid1

playing game on I phone And on the Forums on my PC
hitting the star and a timer starts on the bottom of it...Not if all the buildings have been added and there's nothing to aid
aid 1 player in a 24 hour window
Who are you talking to? Everyone is aware that you can only aid a person once every 24 hrs. They need to fix the 1-2 sec wait between aids. It is 100% possible to fix.

UP ONLINE

Who are you talking to? Everyone is aware that you can only aid a person once every 24 hrs. They need to fix the 1-2 sec wait between aids. It is 100% possible to fix.
1-2 sec wait between aids. It is 100% possible to fix ??? I see no problem Aiding people works the way they made it !

Kranyar the Mysterious

Maybe be your connection or browser? I never have to wait on my PC between clicks, but often have to wait a second or two on mobile due to crappy connection.

DevaCat

I play on mobile and occasionally get that similar delay between aids, but it seems more likely some internet bottleneck is creating that latency in my case. You mention getting the "This player cannot be aided" message and then having aiding work normally. That sequence might (or might not) suggest a bug. Have you contacted Support? They might be aware of it and be working on a fix, or unaware and need to know about it. Regardless, all you'll get here is speculation.