• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Went afk and now my town's gone?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27062
  • Start date

DeletedUser27062

I went afk a few months ago. This morning I decided to come back and play again and my entire town in gone. Everything. I had a lot built into it. Premium building and all kinds of hard work. Gone. My server isn't even listed when I log in anymore. Just a blank space and then it says I can start a new game in a recommended world!

I WANT MY TOWN BACK!

DeletedUser13736

Unfortunately, if you are inactive for a period of time in a world, they delete it from the server. You will most likely have to start over. It's happened to me before!!!

Freshmeboy

If you had 300+ diamonds in your account they didn't delete it...contactr support and make sure you are logging in correctly...Good luck

DeletedUser32348

after some months loggin in back and seeing ur town gone.
be like
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

DeletedUser26965

I went afk a few months ago. This morning I decided to come back and play again and my entire town in gone. Everything. I had a lot built into it. Premium building and all kinds of hard work. Gone. My server isn't even listed when I log in anymore. Just a blank space and then it says I can start a new game in a recommended world!

I WANT MY TOWN BACK!
Says right there in the rules;
https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/

10. Account deletion
Game accounts may be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. Please note that any Diamonds left on the account will remain on the master account and will not be deleted, unless a complete account deletion has been requested.

And in the Terms of Service Agreement;
  1. 5.9 We are entitled to delete inactive Accounts according to the relevant game rules. In this case, the Licensing Agreement ends automatically.
https://support.innogames.com/faq/article?article=107

But I suppose if it's worth it to you you can see if it's still around by putting in a ticket.
https://support.innogames.com/faq

"My server isn't even listed when I log in anymore. Just a blank space and then it says I can start a new game in a recommended world!"

I'm guessing by "server" you mean World, try this if you want to be on that same world;

another world.PNG

I think it's a bit different on mobile, can't recall but I'm sure you can figure it out.

Do you remember your player name?

DeletedUser32973

I thought I read somewhere that 300+ diamonds OR HMA and higher are protected from deletion. That's kind of a bogus rule if it's just 30 days of inactivity. What if you enlist or something? Load of bull imo.

Musak99

I had a similar experience the first time that I logged into mobile after playing PC for awhile. I believe that the app defaulted to the EN server. Try verifying that you have the correct server selected (US if that is what you played before). This is a PC screen shot but I believe that on mobile the server selection can be made in the top right corner of the screen.